At the bottom of your Abide screen you will find these Menu selections:
At the top right corner of the Home screen you find a button to manage your Background Music (here you can adjust the volume, change the background music option and decide when you would like hear the background music).
> There is a carousel at the top of the page, where you can find a Daily Meditation, a Daily Sleep Story and a Daily Mornings with Jesus devotional. Simply swipe left.
- Daily Meditation: The daily meditation changes every 24 hours. Tap on the artwork to listen. This is pre-selected by the Abide team and is not something you may change. There is a See All feature here.
Tap HERE for instructions to set the length time of meditation.
- Daily Sleep Story: A daily featured sleep story, selected by the Abide team. There is a See All feature here that takes you to the Sleep screen.
- Daily Mornings with Jesus: A short three-four minute devotional designed to start your day in a positive way, with Scripture and reflexion. There is a See All feature here.
> Play Meditations For...: This provides you quick access to meditations listed under the Topic you select from the menu.
> Narrators you might like: A carousel displaying Abide's narrators. Tap on Follow to choose a narrator you would like to follow. Tapping on the narrator's picture will open up a page showing you a list of the top 5 Sleep Stories and Meditations voiced by this narrator. There is a See All feature here, that will display the Top 20 meditations. You can also find a section that contains All meditations voiced by this narrator. And at the bottom of the screen you will find an About section with a biography of the narrator you selected.
> Your recently played. There is a See All feature here.
> Meditations By: Here you will find meditations by a narrator you're following, with access to the narrator's page.
> Newest releases: A quick access to daily meditations listed by release date.
> Mornings With Jesus: A quick access to the last ten Mornings with Jesus short daily devotionals. There is a See All feature here.
> Stories for Sleep: A quick access to Sleep stories. There is a See All feature here.
> Meditations for: Based on your interests. There is a See All feature here.
> Daily Bible: This changes each day and is a Scripture reading. There is a See All feature here.
> Bible Plans: A quick access to our Bible Reading Plans. There is a See All feature here.
> Relaxing Music: Only music/sounds in which you may tap on the half-moon icon and set when you would like to turn it off. You may also stream to a Bluetooth device.
> Continue listening: Access to the last five Bible Reading Plans you have started.
> Journal: You may journal here and after each meditation. You will find your journal entries under the Profile screen. Tap SAVE on the upper right-hand corner after journaling.
🔍 This is where you will find the SEARCH feature at the top, by swiping down on your screen.
> You will find the most listened-to meditations at the top of the list.
> "New" stories are featured under the Latest tab.
Tabs to find Sleep Stories are:
- Sleep Stories
- By Narrator
Tap HERE for sleep timer/repeat set-up
- Menu of all the Topic Titles we offer, simply scroll right to left.
- Search feature is also found here, gently pull down under title.
- Tap HERE for Time/Repeat/Stream features
- Daily Bible: Based on the Daily Meditation you find at the top of your Today screen. (See All)
- Bible Plans: for the current month. Five new Bible Plans every month.
- Tap See All for two options to sort them: 'All' and 'Latest'.
- You recently played.
- Listen to the Bible: Here you can listen to any chapter of the Bible and follow along with the written Scripture.
- Favorites: ♡ You can favorite Meditations and Sleep Stories, not Guides.
- Downloads: You may find your downloaded meditations here.
- History: Every meditation you listen to for more than 30 seconds is saved here. There is no way of changing this.
- Journal: These are private and saved on your device.
- Share Abide
- Settings ⚙️ (upper right-hand corner) Tap HERE for Settings details
- Log out
*Health App with Wind Down Features
Tap HERE for ICON/Feature descriptions
Article is closed for comments.