You may delete downloaded meditations, bedtime stories, guides, and background scene files from "Settings" in the app to free up space on your device. Please follow the steps below to do so:
- Tap the More (iOS) or Profile (Android) tab at the bottom right of your Abide
- Tap the Settings
- Tap "Manage downloads". Here, you will see options for deleting the various types of content in the Abide app. Tap the option you would like to remove from your downloaded files.
Once deleted, you can re-download content at any time. Please see this article for how to download content. Background scenes are automatically downloaded upon selection.
You may also clear your cache for your Abide app.
- Open the 'Settings' app on your iPhone.
- Scroll through Settings and find the app (Abide) you want to clear the cache of.
- Select the app and once again scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Now here you'll find a toggle named 'Clear temp data on next start'
How to clear app cache on an Android phone
- Hold your finger gently down on the Abide app on your home screen
Tap app info App Info
Tap on Storage & Cache
Tap on Clear Cache