This article shares what home devices you may currently access Abide on:
For Google Home and Alexa, we are accessible through third-party apps such as Spotify and Spreaker.
Link to Spotify
Spotify on Google devices
- Download and open the Google Home app.
- Tap Account in the top-right.
- Check the Google Account shown is the one linked to your Google Home or Google Nest device. ...
- Back on the home screen, tap + in the top-left, then Music and audio.
- Select Spotify and tap Link Account, then Log in to Spotify.
Spotify on Alexa
- Set up your Alexa device using the Amazon Alexa App.
- Go to Settings, then Music & Media, and link your Spotify account.
- Tap Choose default music services and select Spotify.
Spreaker on Alexa
- Simply find it on the Amazon Store.
- Open your Alexa App and search for “Spreaker” from the Skills section.
- Use the voice command: “Alexa, enable Spreaker.”
Article is closed for comments.