Sleep Stories may be downloaded on Spotify and you also have a wide variety of Guides, Meditations, and Sleep Stories on Spreaker. If you have questions or need assistance, simply reach out to Customer Support.
Spotify on Alexa
- Set up your Alexa device using the Amazon Alexa App.
- Go to Settings, then Music & Media, and link your Spotify account.
- Tap Choose default music services and select Spotify.
On your device, tap on Spotify > Search > Abide Sleep Channel > Select a story > tap download ↓
Then go into your Library > Podcasts & Shows or Downloaded > the story you downloaded will be here.
Spreaker on Alexa
- Simply find it on the Amazon Store.
- Open your Alexa App and search for “Spreaker” from the Skills section.
- Use the voice command: “Alexa, enable Spreaker.”
On your device, tap on Spreaker > More (three dots …) Search > Abide Sleep Channel > Select a story > tap the three dots (…) > download
Then go into your Playlists > the story you downloaded will be here.